A Billion Soul Prayer Call
Our world is in desperate need. Of the 7.1 billion men, women and children alive today, only 2.2 billion call themselves Christian. Widespread sexual immorality, promoted by much of the media, is ruining marriages, families and individual lives. Abortion is the leading cause of death in the world with an estimated 42 million unborn babies being killed each year. All this, and more, takes place in the context of a world that is in increasing turmoil.
What is our response?
We believe it is to humble ourselves before God, praying and fasting and repenting with fervency and urgency for ourselves, the Church and the nations. As the worldwide Body of Christ, let us come before God and cry out for healing, revival and transformation (2 Chronicles 7:14). In unity, let us believe for a harvest of at least a billion souls.
Here are the four prayer points for this global call to prayer.
1. Pray for a worldwide outpouring of the Holy Spirit for revival and transformation of the nations of the world.
2. Pray for a billion people to find Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
3. Pray for an end to abortion and for God to turn back the tide of death and immorality that is sweeping the nations of the world.
4. Pray for a multiplication of prayer, praise and worship to God across the world as never before, to bring great glory to God.
How can you be involved?
- Go to www.billionsoulsrevivalprayercall.org to register your interest, get updates and daily devotions for the 40 days.
- Prepare your heart before God to enter into this special focus of prayer, fasting and repentance.
- Keep in touch with the church, organization or ministry through whom you heard about this prayer call.
For more information contact: David and Marilyn Rowsome, National Day of Prayer and Fasting Team firstname.lastname@example.org